Thursday, September 6, 2012

Katy's Reading Bucket List

1. Thirteen Reasons Why- by Jay Asher: A friend of mine, recommended this book to me. I really want to read this book because it seems like something tha would keep me interested. I also want to read this because i've heard that it might be made into a movie and i like to read the books before I watch the movies.


2.The Outsiders.- by S.E. Hinton: In English last year we got to watch the movie. I really liked the movie and everyone says if i enjoyed the movie that much that I simply must read the book because its so much better.


3. Mocking Jay.- by Suzanne Collins: The Mocking Jay is the last book in the series The Hunger Games. I absolutly loved the first two books and simply can't wait to read the last. People say that the first two are better so I cannot wait to find out for myself.


4. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.- by J.K. Rowling: This book is the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, there are seven books all together. I want to read this book because I have read the first five books and I really enjoyed them. I also want to read this book because I have all the movies and I want to see how closely they follow with the books.


5. I am Number Four.- by Pittacus Lore: I went and saw this movie in theaters when i didn't know that it was a book after the movie my friend asked if i liked how it followed with the book i was like there's a book? what? Now i want to read the book, and then re watch the movie.


6. The Fault in Our Stars.-John Green: The first time i heard about this book was in my English 11 class with Mrs. Gillmore. We watched a video about it and it looks interesting, it also comes highly recommened.


7. The Perks of Being A Wallflower.- by Stephen Chbosky: I watched the movie trailer to this and it looked awesome!! I like what the book talks about and i also like to read the book before I watch the movie.


8. To Kill a Mockingbird.- by Harper Lee: This book has been highly recommended to me by several of my friends. I watched the movie in the 9th grade and I realy enjoyed it. My English teacher, told me that the details in the book were so much better and that as much as I like to read I would enjoy it.


9. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.- by Rick Rordan: A few weeks ago my little brother asked me if I would watch a movie with him I said Yes. I really enjoyed the movie and then he started talking about the differences between the book and the movie. I didn;t know that it was a book before I watched the movie so now I want to read that series and then re-watch the movie.


10. Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children.- by Ransom Riggs I watched a book trailer for this book in Mrs. Gillmores class, I really liked the trailer and the book sounded really intersting.

No comments:

Post a Comment